Windshield Tinting

Guest scottstinting

Guest S and S

I had this pakistan guy ask for it on a landrover I told him sure but he would have to sign a waver that if I busted it while heating it HE would be responsible....he decided not to get it..... He said When I lived in San Fran I had all mine done and never had to sign a waver....I said..sorry man new state...new tint shop... new rules

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's not all about what the cops enforce, it's about safety. I'd hate to have to live with the fact that I tinted someones windshield that ended up killing someone cuz they couldn't see on a rainy night. People don't always realize the risk they take with their lives or someones else's. Like the old saying .... ignorance is bliss.

:popcorn WERD!!!

Guest solarspot
:?

dude I hope your hernia hurries up and heals

otherwise Tintdude is going to have to come up with another medal for

"Top Topic Starter of the Month"

its gonna be close between you and Robotint though :?

:popcorn :fdup

OMG...after reading these posts in regard to windshield tinting, (which surely is not legal in any of your 50 states) no wonder you industry in the US is in such jeopardy.

Do none of you realise you are all pooing in your own bed yet it seems that many of you don't give a rats arse about the business that provides you a legal income. :fdup

Stupid.

Devil :popcorn

Guest willie
OMG...after reading these posts in regard to windshield tinting, (which surely is not legal in any of your 50 states) no wonder you industry in the US is in such jeopardy.

Do none of you realise you are all pooing in your own bed yet it seems that many of you don't give a rats arse about the business that provides you a legal income. :fdup

Stupid.

Devil :popcorn

Yo Devdude

You will notice most of us over the pond stay legit. we also agree with you that these azzclowns that keep tinting illegally are putting our industry in danger.

Guest Marco

Does anyone have real evidence that windshield tinting would raise the risk of death by hitting the windsheild in an accident? In theory if you hit the windsheild wouldn't the tint bow out with the window and being that it's not a security film it will basically just hold the glass together? Devil...windsheild tinting is not illegal here, it is illegal to not wear a seat belt so if you do hit the windsheild it would not matter if it has tint or not because you'll most likely die anyway and it would be the person who's not wearing the seatbelt that decided to risk his own life by not wearing one. Tinting below 70% is risky, if you live in an area without street lights it's not worth tinting the windsheild but hey how many tint rear and side windows 6% and not worry about backing up or looking in the next lane on the freeway at night :popcorn

I got a call today for it and I basically told the guy off, he was miffed, but get over it buddy. I told him that we would put some UV90 clear on and thats it. You try drivin at night in the rain after a couple beers with 35% on. I cant sleep thinkin about how I would enable someone to endanger the innocent over tint.

Guest willie
If you haven't got a belt on including passengers, you're up for a definate fine and demerit points right around the country.

Same goes for winscreen tinting....ping!

The laws are national and uniform on this.

Devil

except for a few states over the pond dev -still doesnt justify doing it though :DD

I got a call today for it and I basically told the guy off, he was miffed, but get over it buddy. I told him that we would put some UV90 clear on and thats it. You try drivin at night in the rain after a couple beers with 35% on. I cant sleep thinkin about how I would enable someone to endanger the innocent over tint.

well said :DD

Archived