Doing my 1st install with HiLite 70

Guest vclimber
The new Hi lite 70 we know as LX70 downunder and has to be edge sealed.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with all the BS and would rather sell an alternative.

Devil

There's the problem... They're discriminating against you Dev. :beer I bet they make you return the empty box when you finished too? :beer

The new Hi lite 70 we know as LX70 downunder and has to be edge sealed.

Personally I couldn't be bothered with all the BS and would rather sell an alternative.

Devil

There's the problem... They're discriminating against you Dev. :lol6 I bet they make you return the empty box when you finished too? :lol2

:evilgrin:lol6

The Customer needs about a week before I can get in to do the job

Received a large deposit check for the job 20% (not bad) so the films been ordered

Ive never had so many questions (non-film related) asked about a job before. How many guys on the job? How long in business? 3 referenses. at least 4 Emails + phone calls

Im just real concerned with the "sealing" part

I would HATE to have issues 'caulk' related

Anyone have an available picture to give me an idea of what to expect

No Pics of a sh1tty bathtub caulk jobs please

Guest vclimber

It's not caulk. You'll see, it's like the consistancy of syrup and it goes on with a felt tip pen. Easy. :lol6

-btw You ordered the film, but did you order the sealer? :evilgrin

Guest Tintin' Magician

Not to sound like a dope, but I have never worked with the Hilite before. Is it just like the VK70 with the sealer that you use for that?

Guest vclimber
Not to sound like a dope, but I have never worked with the Hilite before. Is it just like the VK70 with the sealer that you use for that?

Similar stuff

Archived