2005 Z06

pike_madcat

Guest ECANDSOUND
So I ran out just as fast as I could..LMAO not really..and bought nail files in all sorts of differnt courses...and found out that the nail files is just as efficent as the (bastard) metal cross cut file...Here are the pros...Nail files is smaller and easier to work in tight places with out risk or fear or damaging the car, as you would with the bastard file..On one note I wish the nail files was stiffer and had less flex to it.....only advice I have is try and keep it as study as possible and keep it from flexing..too much pressure and you risk flexing the file to much and scuffing the tint...So here is my last little bit on filing windows!!! I retire from this post as of...NOW lol

I file the edges on every car that comes in with frameless windows ....I just use a very fine file that I picked up at sears just go slow.....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:banned:lol2

So I ran out just as fast as I could..LMAO not really..and bought nail files in all sorts of differnt courses...and found out that the nail files is just as efficent as the (bastard) metal cross cut file...Here are the pros...Nail files is smaller and easier to work in tight places with out risk or fear or damaging the car, as you would with the bastard file..On one note I wish the nail files was stiffer and had less flex to it.....only advice I have is try and keep it as study as possible and keep it from flexing..too much pressure and you risk flexing the file to much and scuffing the tint...So here is my last little bit on filing windows!!! I retire from this post as of...NOW lol

I file the edges on every car that comes in with frameless windows ....I just use a very fine file that I picked up at sears just go slow.....

Archived