Sorry you had to see that

My deepest apologies to everyone who witnessed the vile attack on our board, and sincerest thanks to those who did their best to control it, namely

oldtinter, Mdog, squeegee and reddot.

I have removed all of the posts from the board, banned the users, and now I am validating new accounts by hand.

Please refrain from any acts of revenge against the guilty parties.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanx TD...sorry I sounded so angry on my post this morning about this, glad you got rid of that my thread...I was just a little taken back cause my 8 yr old was sitting beside my when I was checking posts , thankfully, no harm done..I'm going to take more responsibility as a parent after that and not have them around when checking anything other than their sites..never know when it could happen again be it here or on other "clean"sites...an eye opener for me. All is good :woowoo

I knew it was this idiot when I first saw it...TD..your most welcome..I love the site you provide and the time you have involved..I hope I was able to provide some help on the way this all went down...btw, could I get my 10 year hatchet and any other medals that fit? If need I have a few battle wounds for my years...a broken wrist from falling off a ladder and countless stitches from a triumph scraper that went array in my pouch.... :woowoo ...this is probably one of if not the most informative sites I have ever been a part of!! :nope

As I say, him and I have dealt with it, all is O.K. now, what can I say, shoit happens no need to apologize because there's always these types out there...my my extended thanx goes out to the previous mentioned from T.D. :woowoo

Archived