Guy comes in the shop today

And ask how much to tint his car. 2007 Scion TC. So I tell him. He then proceeds to tell me he got his last car done for $60 I ask him what kind of car (thinking maybe it was just the D & P on a truck) he says it was a Monte Carlo :beer. I am like... what! Not here! He said "No, I got it done at a stereo shop on I 45" I said "Why didn't you take it back there?" He says..................

"Well, becuase they are out of business" :lol:beer:lol I say "I can see why!"

Oh and I tinted the damn car at MY PRICE!!!!!!

Guest vclimber
And ask how much to tint his car. 2007 Scion TC. So I tell him. He then proceeds to tell me he got his last car done for $60 I ask him what kind of car (thinking maybe it was just the D & P on a truck) he says it was a Monte Carlo :lol2. I am like... what! Not here! He said "No, I got it done at a stereo shop on I 45" I said "Why didn't you take it back there?" He says..................

"Well, becuase they are out of business" :beer:lol:beer I say "I can see why!"

Oh and I tinted the damn car at MY PRICE!!!!!!

:wall The same thing happened to me on a flat glass bid today. The guy said he had a bid a few weeks ago that was half the price of mine. I said "man you ought to take it!" He said "I tried but they are not in business anymore." I then said, "so what's the problem?" :lol

Archived