Party favors - worth giving out?

I was wondering if anyone gives out anything to customers after they do a job... specifically for flat glass residential... The two items I am thinking about are first - magnetic business cards so they can put it on their fridge...

The second is something like "chocographic" items... http://www.chocographic.com

I don't know how much the magnetic cards are... but the chocolate items aren't too much... and kindof neat. Anyone else give customers anything besides a bill? :lol6

RoAcH

IMO the magnetics would be nice for football fans or something similar. But I would put my money into something like an easily remembered website or phone number. Maybe extra advertising. Only the customer will hear about or see the magnets.

On the other hand, candy, CD's, keychain, etc. with your logo or name and number would be better. Give them something they likely will keep close at hand that other people may see. Either way, I would dump a ton of money into it until you find something that works. Watch what others give out. I occasionally give cards to the bank I have my business account with to hand out in their gift bags every couple of months on fridays.

Most of the time, if the customer was happy with your work, they will remember who did it. Your job is to get new customers in every single day. Make it where someone else will see your name, not just them :poke

I have some fridge magnets.....they haven't gone over well I'm sure. It's not like their eyes light up.

Besides, most of the homes I do the people have NOTHING on their fridge.

Guest tintman AZ

I always wanted to send out 2 movie passes to customers who referred me to residential or commercial work, just to show appreciation. But still have'nt got around to it.

Archived