window tinting customers

Just had a guy come in and get a price to tint his 06 focus I gave him a competitive price his exact words were g#d D#m what kind of tint are you putting on there? you are the highest so far I just got a price for $109 I replied not around here you didn't :bat then I heard him talking to himself and laughing as he walked to his car,the funny thing is the jokes on him :bingo:bat I have been doing this a long time(you get what you pay for sure and simple)

well good -looks like I gota focus to do

I wonder what the gas is going to cost him to drive back here though :dunno

:bat:bat

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jason11286

after he gets his $109 deal done, and he comes back to you in 3 weeks cause it looks like chit, you can charge him $209 to take it off, AND THEN your price to re-tint :dunno gotta love those customers

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

I get the ol' "well the other place quoted me this" I tell them I have the lesser quality film that they use and I will put on for that price if you want. then I show them the lifetime guarantee that comes with the top quality film and price :dunno

People think you open the box and film flies over and installs itself!! You have to cut it,shrink it remove all the dog hairs,lint,stickers etc..tape it/remove stuff like panels/brake lights/decks/ felt it etc..stand up/bend/crawl/reach/push/pull........Oh by the way the shop is rent free/no utilities and there's some window film trees in the back/The family is fasting this year!!so we're good!! :lol2

People think you open the box and film flies over and installs itself!! You have to cut it,shrink it remove all the dog hairs,lint,stickers etc..tape it/remove stuff like panels/brake lights/decks/ felt it etc..stand up/bend/crawl/reach/push/pull........Oh by the way the shop is rent free/no utilities and there's some window film trees in the back/The family is fasting this year!!so we're good!! :lol2

:lol :lol thats funny

I actually gave someone a stupid charge today just cuz I told them first what the problem was and call her insurance company. Busy as hell and couldn't be bothered I had better things to do. She insisted, I gave in, and out came the bill. With the exact same outcome I predicted before it was written up to be checked. Some people should pay for free advice. :lol2

Guest Tintin' Magician

The price sheet is the b*mb!!! Then all you have to do is tell the customer to ask the price sheet if it can be done for $99. They look at you like you're crazy, but the price sheet remains the same like a true soldier and you didn't have to waste yer time arguing to a jackass! :lol2

Archived