2 Installers needed in NW Arkansas

Guest SolarJohn

Guest SolarJohn

I am in need of 2 good installers for a project starting 10/16/06. Project location is in Northwest Arkansas. It's a 4 day project and pays $0.50+ per sq ft. This is standard solar control--NOT security film. You must be a top shelf flat glass installer. Please respond to AGT@wildblue.net

I should add that these are windows up to 50 ft in the air so you musn't be afraid of heights!

Guest TintPoser
I am in need of 2 good installers for a project starting 10/16/06. Project location is in Northwest Arkansas. It's a 4 day project and pays $0.50+ per sq ft. This is standard solar control--NOT security film. You must be a top shelf flat glass installer. Please respond to AGT@wildblue.net

I should add that these are windows up to 50 ft in the air so you musn't be afraid of heights!

50' up @ $.50 top shelf tinter :welcome:welcome

Guest Key West

:welcome:welcome

50' up @ $.50 top shelf tinter :beer:beer

You are gonna be very lucky to find anyone to come over for .50 per square at ground level, let alone 50' in the air!!! I have emailed you the going rate at ground level, and what you can expect to pay someone to climb 50'. Good luck!!!

dude those windows would cost a customer way more than they are worth for me to tint them....I am to the point of nothing less than about $15 per pane for something that small. To much time to tint those little boogers.

Good luck finding someone to do those for 50 cents each....

Archived