Pontiac G6

Guest jason11286

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Definitely pull the panels

I did another one just yesterday making a total of over 10 of these cars since I first commented on them and would still say the gaskets and side gaskets easily remove without panel removal..I'm one who doesn't think twice about removal if necessary and it just doesn't seem to be on these cars..all the benefits of removal when gaskets are pulled without removal of panel :poke

To each his/her own :thumb

Guest willie
I did another one just yesterday making a total of over 10 of these cars since I first commented on them and would still say the gaskets and side gaskets easily remove without panel removal..I'm one who doesn't think twice about removal if necessary and it just doesn't seem to be on these cars..all the benefits of removal when gaskets are pulled without removal of panel :poke

To each his/her own :poke

:thumb Right on the money TW. Side and bottom pull easily with no panel removal.

I still beleive this is the easiest 4 door car on the market today to do. I can even do this one in a little over an hour and Im slow :lol2

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

The torx cap breaks real easy. some are broke already before we get to them. I just stick them back on with that black sealant.

Archived