FATHERS!!!!

Guest powertints

With four in college right now, all I can say is don't let business run your life. I worked my schedule around my kids. Do not regret anything on loosing business. I did everything with them, movies, sports, you name it. Kids were and are a part of my life. Oh, don't forget about momma on occasion. Little powdering of the fanny goes a long way!

Patting myself on my back. all turned out great!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me and my wife are expecting a baby 0n nov 29, 03 and we are already buying diapers and wipes and stuff like that and just kinda bcak piling it. then if you all have a baby shower you will probably get alot more of the things you will need for the little one. its also my first and I know what your saying about being a little freaked out at this point. a buddy of mine said the cost of raising a child was equal to a bad Dr*g habit. :spit

Guest DaleB

About the 5000 bill the hospital charges over there ive got an idea about 2 to 3 weeks before she`s due come over to Britain have a lot of RUBIE MURRIES she`ll go into labour have the baby they wont charge you and you get a holiday :lol in Britain with the money you would have paid over there .

Guest tintchick

My baby is due Sept. 2,,coming up fast,,so if you guys don't see me here for a week or so you'll know that I'm taking care of my new little tinter,,,,I consider myself lucky, our insurance takes care of everything so I don't have to pay,,the only thing I'm noticing is that you really do have to stockpile diapers and baby wipes! My sister just had baby last week and he goes through like 8 diapers a day at least! :lol

Guest sdtintin

dont be scared dude trust me seeing your child being born is an experience that cannot be described its just out of this world ,the 1st time you hold him your heart just melts ,its the best thing in this world forget how much its gunna cos ,cos its not asmuch as you think you hardly notice the extra expenditure its all worth it just to look at his little face n see his smile ,kids are the best thing ever ,as you can probly tell im a very proud father

8-picture4.gif?0.021186358830942775

8-picture5.gif?0.15633728600040586

Guest powertints

Thanks for the support. This was an unplanned pregnancy so everything is a little uneasy around the homestead. It is gonna be hard breaking the news to my family though, I think they feel we are not ready yet with the new business and everything...........

Archived