FATHERS!!!!

Guest powertints

Guest pmuzik

I second that !! your gonna do fine PT :lol6 I think gus said it's an adventure and it certainly is but it's a blast too!!! all your worries will disappear the the first time your baby smiles at you

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik
:shoot1 MDOG what do feed those kids in texas? strained beef and bean burritos? :shoot2 he is right though PT a gnarly baby's belly is not much fun

Guest powertints

Looked at the link. Seems people have had mixed results with the stuff, but if it will keep the kid from crying then I will gamble 15 bucks on it.

my first child we tried it on and it didnt work, we had to have perscription medicine for him, he had acid reflux, had to give him medicine 30 minutes before he ate, that was a royal pain in the ass for about a year.

my second son didnt have the problems my first one had, but every now and then he would get a gassy stomach, and the mylicon drops worked on him, its just one of those things that works on some and not on others, when you have a screaming baby at home and its 12 or 2 in the morning they are worth their weight in gold I tell ya :bingo

Archived