FATHERS!!!!

Guest powertints

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

get used to not having sleep when he arrives :beer I remember going to work several times with 4 hours or so of sleep in the beginning with my first son, my second son started sleeping through the night pretty quickly, so he was a cake walk sompared to the first one :cool

Guest pmuzik

first of all congradulations!!! second START SAVING MONEY :beer third and most importantly don't let work get in the way spending time and doing things with them, you will regret it down the road I know I do. Yea it's a little scary but you'll be fine. Best of luck

Guest powertints

I know insurance covers like 80% or something close to that. How much can I expect to spend on the other 20%. Also, what is the dollar range for getting started with little power jr. ?

unless your old lady breast beeds plan on a minimum of 20 bucks per week on formula, thats if you dont have to have the special stuff :cool , they have to have that for their first year, then you can buy regular milk, and 2.09 per week is way better than 20. :beer but daycare is the bar none #1 killer, we pay 800 bucks per month for our two kids :lol

Archived