nissan titan

Guest jason11286

When I have to do the two fornts, I just pull the film long ( so it shrinks from left to right rather than up and down). I stopped shrinking the majority of truck windows. :nohit:

Just a question, I tint trucks all day long full size, mini, and the occasionaly wack a$$ version of a truck and I have yet to find the need to shink any of the roll ups on any relativly newer truck.?!?! just curious as to why you shrink em?

dude.....why does everyone complain about what they get paid? I get very well compensated for my work. I use Llumar ATR film and I really don't blink about the cost of the film. 4 feet of a 40" roll for the 2 trucks, I get almost 6 times the film cost on those. If the market in your area is too low then form up with your peers and get the price up where it should be for a professional job. Of course if you really want to do it for cheap or the other guys won't stop cutting prices then that sucks......

My customers won't get a back glass on a car, if that is all they want, for the cheap old $99 price. I make sure that my fellow tinters, the few that I have to share market with, have my prices. It drives me crazy if someone comes in and say....oh, I can get it done at xxxxx for less than that.

I really think that tinters in more metro areas should band together and make the price where it should be. Not fight for the work by cutting the price and driving down the value of our profession.

Sorry.....just a rant guys.

Yeah I had to do 2 titans, and yeah those fu**ers are huse. like 36x23. I was commenting to the guy at the dealership about that. anyways..

Wow gotta crack out the big roll. Im doin a job for a friend while im on vacation this weekend. Might have to sneak into the dealership and make a print of the window so i dont have to lug a 40" roll with me. Are the '09 the same as the '10 and '11's? Or do they tweek the dimensions a bit?

I agree charge accordingly. Did an older ford mini van the other day. Front window height was a good 23" $$$$$ if you aggrivate me by using my BG inventory, youll pay.

Yeah I had to do 2 titans, and yeah those fu**ers are huse. like 36x23. I was commenting to the guy at the dealership about that. anyways..

Wow gotta crack out the big roll. Im doin a job for a friend while im on vacation this weekend. Might have to sneak into the dealership and make a print of the window so i dont have to lug a 40" roll with me. Are the '09 the same as the '10 and '11's? Or do they tweek the dimensions a bit?

I agree charge accordingly. Did an older ford mini van the other day. Front window height was a good 23" $$$$$ if you aggrivate me by using my BG inventory, youll pay.

Same window's from 04+. BTW I love my Titan :lol

yup, made a template from a 2011 and matched up to the 2009 i just did, wow easiest truck. aside for the size. the entire surrounding of the side windows are rubber. no felt. unless it was deep inside the seal, but no worries for contaminants.

Guest toeknee22

totally agree! easy front doors to do, and freakn huge, just did a 07 titan. but holy crap do they hide panel screws everywhere! places you wouldnt first think of looking till you start pulling.

Archived