Walk Around Inspection

My Wife bought a new car, got it home, I was doing my Pre-Tint walk around inspection,

and noticed the left rear door panel had a gap at the top.

At that point, I did NOT tint, but left it alone.

Took it to the dealer to set up an appointment to get it fixed as a factory defect.

First question from the service writer was if anyone had done any tinting on it, if

so, the tinter damaged the door panel.

Even though they take time, the Pre-Tint inspections pay off BIG TIME !

Especially on the strip and retint, why pay for the first person damaging the Customers

glass when you didn't do it ?

My Wife bought a new car, got it home, I was doing my Pre-Tint walk around inspection,

and noticed the left rear door panel had a gap at the top.

At that point, I did NOT tint, but left it alone.

Took it to the dealer to set up an appointment to get it fixed as a factory defect.

First question from the service writer was if anyone had done any tinting on it, if

so, the tinter damaged the door panel.

Even though they take time, the Pre-Tint inspections pay off BIG TIME !

Especially on the strip and retint, why pay for the first person damaging the Customers

glass when you didn't do it ?

Yup always the tinters fault :trustme

Over all these yrs..I can't tell you how much unnecessary blame I've saved myself by taking a few minutes to inspect a car B4 tint.

The worst customer I've found is the one that's JUST bought a car off lease..it's not a new car..but it's "new" to him and as time goes by he sees things he didn't see B4 .

Over all these yrs..I can't tell you how much unnecessary blame I've saved myself by taking a few minutes to inspect a car B4 tint.

The worst customer I've found is the one that's JUST bought a car off lease..it's not a new car..but it's "new" to him and as time goes by he sees things he didn't see B4 .

so people are :trustme

some people just hope you don't notice it or don't say anything about it and then stick you with it after the job is done.

Karma usually bites these customers in the a$$ :trustme

Archived