Johnson window films or Madico?

Guest R1chardpease

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure I could catch alot of opinions on this when I say "film is film" (meaning quality of course). It all installs pretty much the same as long as you know what your doing... :linedrink

18 years experiance, you you still think all films install the same? Seriously, you can't think that. I knew better back when I only had 6 months experiance. Most are like day and night. And it has nothing to do if you know what you are doing, they are different and any skilled installer should pick up on these differences right off the bat.

18 years experiance, you you still think all films install the same? Seriously, you can't think that. I knew better back when I only had 6 months experiance. Most are like day and night. And it has nothing to do if you know what you are doing, they are different and any skilled installer should pick up on these differences right off the bat.

:linedrink

I'm sure I could catch alot of opinions on this when I say "film is film" (meaning quality of course). It all installs pretty much the same as long as you know what your doing... :gasp

So guys dont turn this into a Ford vs. Chevy thing :lol6 Im sure each one of you has there own favorite film :linedrink

Boooo. Okay, first off, Chevy will always be better than Ford...now that we got that cleared up...and well just to get a arguement going LuLu is my favorite tint to work with

Boooo. Okay, first off, Chevy will always be better than Ford...now that we got that cleared up...and well just to get a arguement going LuLu is my favorite tint to work with

and all along I thought ford was better than chevy.....................so now I wonder if my spray bottle is as good as your spray bottle? I dont know about other tint cuz I only work with one type so far. Maybe I can convince leo to send me some free samples and a catalog :linedrink

Guest The Instructor

Oh goodie, another post I have to clarify... :beer

You guys are good at practicing the ?shoot first, ask questions second? rule. Only you like to ?slam? as well with attacks on someone personally. No problem, I will clarify this one too nevertheless.

I believe the original poster was inquiring about what film to use generally for installations, not necessarily the quality of the film itself. So I was merely giving my opinion as to no matter what the film is, (keeping quality vs. quality in mind of course) you as an installer should be able to install them using the same process. Yes, films do have slightly different adhesion points and shrikability, etc., but again, the ?process? is the same and the brand of film will not matter. As an example, if you had 10 boxes of unmarked film in front of you as an installer, you should be able to install them equally with the same effort and achieve basically the same results?if not, maybe you should take my course.

On another note, my girlfriend is already getting burned out on the back-and-fourth of these posts and in which the intentions are addressed. Maybe you guys are right, and I should just stick to the posts I know best, in turn, I might hopefully avoid being targeted for the scrutiny they are becoming. So for the ones that would truly appreciate my advice, you are welcomed to PM me at any time.

?with all due respect. :nope

willieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

willieeeeeeeeeeeee I know your around that computer somewhere

willie I know that MR TD told you to cool it....... Im gettin my ruler and bustin knuckles if you even think of replying to that one

phuckin moms :beer

Guest R1chardpease

I'm really wanting to start tinting windows in my business Ive done quiet a few but I'm not a pro so I was just trying to figure out what people like tools etc because I want to be informed and have more training b4 I begin!

Archived