Free Heat Gun for Life

Guest Tom Cat

Personally, heat guns usually last me about seven or eight months, but I actually look forward to getting a new one. I don't mind paying for them as long as they make me money.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sendjoshg

wow I just read this post and I am inclined to agree that in a commercial setting your lifetime warranty is not valid just because your friend who works there said it is. I want a new battery for my truck but since I use it for snow plowing the warranty card explains that I am working it too hard for them to be held liable for normal use. same thing for my heat gun that is run through the wringer daily. be fair as a consumer. obey the GOLDEN RULE.

Guest tintman AZ
wow I just read this post and I am inclined to agree that in a commercial setting your lifetime warranty is not valid just because your friend who works there said it is. I want a new battery for my truck but since I use it for snow plowing the warranty card explains that I am working it too hard for them to be held liable for normal use. same thing for my heat gun that is run through the wringer daily. be fair as a consumer. obey the GOLDEN RULE.

So with our customers we should say well if you leave your car outside in the sun everyday your just abusing it. Especially if your going to bring it back after 10 years and want us to warranty it. I don't know. I mean heck I've got so many LT warranty parts on my Jeep from Auto Zone. I just noticed my PS Pump squealing last weekend. Heck its probably my 4th or 5th in 7 years. Probably 3 of them in the first 4 years (this ones lasted pretty long). But heck there using rebuilts I'm sure it must not cost much to rebuild them.

And as far as normal use goes, I only tint 3 or 4 cars a day. Its probably not running longer than 5 or 10 min. at the most. I would think a heat gun should be able to handle that. As long as its not run over or thrown around.

Guest Tintin' Magician

Fo' real! "Now, ma'am remember that your warranty is only valid if it's garage kept amd you spend no more than 3 weeks in the following states.......FL, AZ,MI,NM,NV and CA." :hmmm:thumb:thumb:lol2

Guest solarspot
Fo' real! "Now, ma'am remember that your warranty is only valid if it's garage kept amd you spend no more than 3 weeks in the following states.......FL, AZ,MI,NM,NV and CA." :hmmm:thumb:lol2:lol2

Hey you forgot Texas! :thumb:hmmm

Guest tintman AZ
Fo' real! "Now, ma'am remember that your warranty is only valid if it's garage kept amd you spend no more than 3 weeks in the following states.......FL, AZ,MI,NM,NV and CA." :hmmm:thumb:lol2:lol2

Yea I like that idea. :thumb

Archived