Free Heat Gun for Life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you need 40 bucks for a heat gun.....and dont have it...your doing something wrong.

It's actually $20 and this isn't illegal or dishonest. This company says so! Why shouldn't my heat gun last a lifetime life they claim? If they are losing money because of a few window tinters then maybe they will change their policy.

By the way, I had a $40 Milwaukee and much more prefer the Ace.

Not dishonest?..... :lol

sure sounds like it to me. I'v been doing this along time....and I never liked your idea....yea heard it befor.. :rollin

let me break it down to you like this.....IT'S A LOSER MOVE.

BUY A NEW HEAT GUN. PAY FOR IT. you used it.....ALL UP.

UNBELIEVABLE.

:lol

I'll add my :rollin

I used to go through heat guns all the time , but since I started using a double heat gun strapped together for back windows only (on approx 3 minutes per back window ) and I have a heantun for each side of the car, I find that they have lasted much longer than just the obvious 4 times as long since it's 4 different guns I'm using for 1 car instead of one gun..but more like 10 times as long.

I can only conclude that this is because no one gun is getting taxed too much ..I figure the "wear and tear " on the gun comes with long use in time per session ..making the elements in them burn out much quicker .

Guest tintman AZ
Not dishonest?..... :lol

sure sounds like it to me. I'v been doing this along time....and I never liked your idea....yea heard it befor.. :rollin

let me break it down to you like this.....IT'S A LOSER MOVE.

BUY A NEW HEAT GUN. PAY FOR IT. you used it.....ALL UP.

UNBELIEVABLE.

I've got a lifetime warranty on my starter in my Jeep that I got from Auto Zone. I've probably gone thru 3 or 4 at least. Is that wrong? I don't think so.

The're the ones who use the cheaper starters just because they know they will be going thru alot of them. Ace obviously knows how long you've used it (reciept) and what condition its in. Do you think they would have that policy if it wasn't good business. What about Tint? A customers had film on their car 10 - 12 years or so. Sure he's gotten his moneys worth, but hey it's a lifetime warranty. We wouldn't give it if wasn't good business. (Actually I wouldn't give one. But all you other damn tint shops are doing it. So I have to).

bottomload is talkin about, working a gun till it dies...it got used and abused.....then take it back....like it was bad.

Not a day or two later..... :lol

just to lie and get a free gun.

LAME.

let me break it down to you like this......lame , dude , lame.

:rollin

so you have 4 guns......do you save your boxes? then return them?

normal use?............ :rollin

no, as soon as it fires up hot, I throw the box out ..I've got over 10 working heatguns I've collected over the yrs..I've only ever had one die on me from being faulty, the others died of natural use (or ran over a couple :lol )

Archived