Free Heat Gun for Life

It's been while since I bought a heat gun yet when mine goes out I pick up a brand new one for free. We have been returning heat guns to Ace Hardware for years with no problems.

To return your Ace heatgun you will need.

1. The box in came in
  2. Receipt
  3. Make sure there is no physical damage to the heatgun

Ace Brand Guarantee

Products you can trust - we guarantee it

For more than 80 years Ace's Helpful Hardware Folks have provided reliable service, advice and products to help customers get their projects done right. So you can count on the same reliability in the quality, value and selection of Ace Private Label products.

Sold exclusively in Ace Hardware stores and home centers worldwide, each Ace Private Label product is stamped with a guarantee of its quality.

Here are some of the benefits you'll find when you purchase an Ace Private Label product:

• Manufactured and independently tested to the same demanding quality standards as the leading national brands. This ensures that all Ace Private Label products are certified to be as good as, if not better than, the leading national brands.
  • Our hand tools carry a Full Lifetime Guarantee and all other Ace Private Label products are stamped with a Satisfaction Guarantee. If an Ace Private Label product fails to meet your satisfaction, simply return it to the Ace Hardware store where you purchased it for a free replacement.
  • Ace Private Label products are priced well below the cost of comparable national brands without sacrificing quality or durability. For even greater values on Ace Private Label products, watch your newspaper for Ace Hardware's circulars. Each month advertisements will feature specials on Ace Private Label products.
  • Available in every major hardware category, there are more than 12,000 different products to fit all your home improvement needs. A complete selection is offered in hand and power tools, electrical, plumbing, cleaning, lawn and garden, paint and paint sundries and automotive.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

real cool ....... :rollin

I can tell your an honest guy.

Is it really worth your integrity....to do something like that.

let me break it down to you like this.....that is a loser move.

If you need 40 bucks for a heat gun.....and dont have it...your doing something wrong.

buttload fer sure.

:lol

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I just replaced mine 2 days ago.If my heatgun lasts 3 months or more, It has done it's job. I gladly pay for another one. Good buisness karma I think.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I just replaced mine 2 days ago.If my heatgun lasts 3 months or more, It has done it's job. I gladly pay for another one. Good buisness karma I think.

Archived