1997 Camry

Guest Oscar Tint

Guest Oscar Tint

Hey guys, I just did one of this today. It wasn't hard, but the customer is complaining about the dirts around the edges of the B pillar because I tuck the film right to these edges and the film almost gone behind the metal panel that holds the window in place.

Knowing the age of the car and the way the rubber moulded around this model, would it be possible to tint the car completely clean?

Hey guys, I just did one of this today. It wasn't hard, but the customer is complaining about the dirts around the edges of the B pillar because I tuck the film right to these edges and the film almost gone behind the metal panel that holds the window in place.

Knowing the age of the car and the way the rubber moulded around this model, would it be possible to tint the car completely clean?

Okay when its comes to these kinds of cars this is how I judge them..First..have they lived on a dirt road their whole life...If so, they are going to have to life with a few spec's of dirt here and there..Second, if the car completly trashed...Full of cloths food flys and all sorts of things you could thing of in the deck..If so.. They too will have to life with a few spec's if for some reason some how they get in there... :rollin But really its your judgement, you do this day in and day out....you will start to see a pattern between dirty cars and their ability to attract trash.. :poop:rollin

Just do it the best you can...Every dirt ball you tint will only make you better! :rollin:rollin

roll the window down and THROUGHLY clean the rubber, OR tape off the rubber so the dirt particles cant get under your film, then after your through pull the tape off :lol2

also on those cars you can pull the top of the door panel back with the gasket and it will stay out of your way during the tint process, then you can snap the panel back over like it was originally :lol2

I pull the top of the panel back and clean the rubber very good, then I peel the whole piece of film and manuver it onto the glass all at once, they come out very clean for me this way.

roll the window down and THROUGHLY clean the rubber, OR tape off the rubber so the dirt particles cant get under your film, then after your through pull the tape off :lol2

also on those cars you can pull the top of the door panel back with the gasket and it will stay out of your way during the tint process, then you can snap the panel back over like it was originally :lol2

I pull the top of the panel back and clean the rubber very good, then I peel the whole piece of film and manuver it onto the glass all at once, they come out very clean for me this way.

:lol2

if I remember right that car has the front edge of the glass exposed

when you roll down the window anyway

and the front seals can be really tight in the top corner

I just wipe 'em and hose that mug down like a barn fire :lol2

but hey........ no quarters :lol2

and use a little silicone on the front seals

after the film is set with some heat

just before you roll that tight mug up

Guest Oscar Tint
if I remember right that car has the front edge of the glass exposed

when you roll down the window anyway

and the front seals can be really tight in the top corner

Yeah you're right most of the time you can see top corner is where the old film starts to peel. :spit

Archived