Roland cx500

Guest Keepitreel

Guest Keepitreel

Anyone useing a roland cx500 camm1pro and having issues with it cutting tint,My issue is the plotter is not cutting all the way through and if I increase the pressure it cuts all the way through.Any help would be great.

Guest jeromepaine
Anyone useing a roland cx500 camm1pro and having issues with it cutting tint,My issue is the plotter is not cutting all the way through and if I increase the pressure it cuts all the way through.Any help would be great.

im also using Roland CX500 and it's working well. What happened?

Guest elitefilms

Asked about CX500 setting in another post, now seen previous post with settings, have 60 degree blades on order, will try setup as above and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

On the plastic cutting strip that the blade pushes on check with your finger nail if there are any grooves cut into the plastic strip. if there is you can use clear finger nail polish to fill the grooves until you can reorder the strip. if the blade dosnt have back pressure to push on it will be very inconsistant with cuts. using a 60 degree blade will be better but you should still be able to set it with a 45 to cut. let me know if you need help with it, I used to work for a roland dealer as the tech/trainer.

Archived