Silverado SS

Guest HeatShrunkSS

Guest HeatShrunkSS

Does anyone happen to have the "SS" in a vectorized format.

I have the Sandoval Speed font, but that one was for the Impala SS.

What I'm looking for is the SS badging that are on the Silverado SS's.

Thanks in advance!! :thumb

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Pancho The Etcher

All right Bud,

I did your dirty work for more than 1 hour. LOL, I found the whole logo and I made the "S" with the cut stroke.

Give me an e-mail I will send you a AI file. or "save as" the PDF file shown below

It sucks no one can attach AI files, or a picture when posting only links, can someone change that?

Pancho the Etcher

www.artglassstone.com

Sikverado_ss_logo.pdf

post-19067-1166156257.jpg

It sucks no one can attach AI files, or a picture when posting only links, can someone change that?

The extension .ai ? How big would they need to be? I don't think it would be a problem for me to allow you to upload a few as long as they are legal to share.

Guest HeatShrunkSS

post-12849-1166195079.jpg

All right Bud,

I did your dirty work for more than 1 hour. LOL, I found the whole logo and I made the "S" with the cut stroke.

Give me an e-mail I will send you a AI file. or "save as" the PDF file shown below

Pancho the Etcher

www.artglassstone.com

post-19067-1166156257.jpg

Sikverado_ss_logo.pdf

Thanks for posting that up. I got some free time last night, took a stabilo and some pre-mask to my truck door, scanned it in and cleaned it up the best I could.

Guest Pancho The Etcher
Well, for some reason it put my attachment at the top of the page.

I really need to learn to use Flexi's clean up tools better.

Why do you need to clean it for?

the PDF attachment is a vector file that you can work import on Flexi, Illustrator and Corel. It is ready to be cut. If you need a AI file format instead, just give me your e-mail. I have tried again to upload it but it won't let me, it is only 26KB.

Pancho the Etcher

Sikverado_ss_logo.pdf

Archived