Experienced Ipod users

My ipod automatically forced me to update from the 2.0 version to the 2.0.1 version which no longer allows me to use me musicmatch jukebox..forces me to use Itunes which IMO is terrible compared to what I'm used to (musicmatch)

Is there a download or a way for me to bypass this so I can get it working the way it once did ? I'm running in circles and have wasted too many hours trying to solve this on my own .

Thanks for any help :beer

Musicmatch no longer supporting the iPod portable device

As of Oct 31, 2004, Musicmatch Inc. no longer supports the iPod portable device. As a result, we are no longer developing fixes or workarounds for the iPod plug-in for Musicmatch Jukebox. Due to contractual obligations with Apple, Musicmatch Inc. can no longer distribute the iPod plug-in for Musicmatch Jukebox.

Dayum! It worked fine for me for continually adding to my Ipod up to 2 weeks ago :trustme

All me editing is done through the musicmatch, I can move all my tracks to itunes..but the work I'll have to put into editing all the specifics of my music will take forever :thumb

They are great!..one of the best purchases I've ever made :trustme

The idea of having every peice of music I've ever liked on me at all times and fits in my shirt pocket blows me away..if someone told me I could do that when I was in high school , I never would have believed them! :thumb

Guest haroldshouseoftint
..if someone told me I could do that when I was in high school , I never would have believed them! :rollin

:lol2:lol2 ya, I can never fit that many 8 tracks in my pocket :rollin:lol2:lol2

Archived