Added a few forums to makes and models

Guest filmdit
If you guys can think of any I missed let me know. I know some obscure makes aren't listed anymore, like Studebaker etc, but if there are some makes, especially European, please let me know. Thanks guys! :beer

I have books at work that list all the vehicles available in the European market, unfortunately it'll have to wait until after Jan 2. I am certain many of the Euro members could cover them all, however, having the reference guide helps, too.

Actually, any ideas for new forums on any topic would be great. :beer

There is a forum for consumer questions and there is a forum for horror stories, consumer and tinter alike, but there isn't one for the consumer to post their testimonials. You know, some positive experience surrounding their purchase of window film for home, commercial property or automobile that can be shared with the board, other potential window film purchasers and TD.com passerbys?

I feel it should be non-accessible to board members (save the moderators) and only allow for consumer discussion back and forth or just allow a one time posting (with originating poster edit privilege). of their testimonial

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is a forum for consumer questions and there is a forum for horror stories, consumer and tinter alike, but there isn't one for the consumer to post their testimonials. You know, some positive experience surrounding their purchase of window film for home, commercial property or automobile that can be shared with the board, other potential window film purchasers and TD.com passerbys?

I feel it should be non-accessible to board members (save the moderators) and only allow for consumer discussion back and forth or just allow a one time posting (with originating poster edit privilege). of their testimonial

I think it's a good idea Filmdit..members can see what's going on amongst the general population ..worse case scenario , it can always be removed..best case it gets more traffic to the site :beer

Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound like much upside but plenty potential for down side.

Never thought of that..Other then the extra traffic.., it would be a big babysitting chore :thumb

Guest darkdan

There have been a few. Even if there were a forum, no one is going to take the extra 3 seconds it would take to post something good.

Only when it hits the fan do they make the effort to post.

When was the last time you sent a thank you note to anywhere you ever bought anything?

I know the last time I left good feedback (other than ebay). It was about 3 years ago when the roads were super icy. This semi ahead of me almost lost it, but managed to straighten it out (amazingly) and then go 45 instead of 65. I called the number on the back and they answered, "What's the number on the vehicle you'd like to complain about?" I explained how I wasn't complaining and was very impressed with the driver. They were a bit shocked.

Guest filmdit
Maybe I'm wrong, but it doesn't sound like much upside but plenty potential for down side.

Maybe I am...

Never thought of that..Other then the extra traffic.., it would be a big babysitting chore :?

No doubt... just putting an idea out there and seeing if it was a good one or an ugly one... and to see if y'all were up to it. :hmmm

Archived