Tip of the Week

here's another tip for the two piecers. if you make a bad cut and have some lightcoming through the seem. take your black out marker run it across it. then lighly wipe it with rubbing alchohol . if you rub it right . the marker will come off the film . and stay on the glass. hiding your light line

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sprinter

I'm too tired of reading your post protint could you draw it out or explain it alittle more, does this take the place of just jaming a blade in the box and pulling film?

Guest Johnny5104

Hey I know I'm new but I've found a good way to take anhesive off of windows because my college made us put this BS sticker on our windows to park....nail polish remover does wonders! and no I don't wear nail polish

Guest Chicks Tinting

I use a small piece of plastic under the blade when cutting a pattern on the rear glass, Old cars and some new ones can be scored easliy and that little trick prevents it... you can still keep a good view of where you line is and no mark...... ever.

The Chick :lol

Guest SQUEEGEE

Johnny 5,

You're right about the Acetone (nail polish remover) taking off the glue pretty handily. The only problem with that is it will also severely discolor any trim and upolstery it comes into contact with.

I had to learn this the hard way.

Squeej

Guest keepitcool

ok.grahpic guys.after you draw something you really like and may want to use again. draw it on security film and cut it out.then you just trace or even rub a grease pencil over the tint to make an outline of the picture.ive been hording this one for awhile.hope my competition doesnt see this... oh wait he takes all his patterns of compu cut hahahahahaha

Archived