Dodge Caliber

micro-edge

My girlfriend is getting one of these cars with clear glass all the way. I haven't seen one of these cars with factory tint on it so im wondering is this considered a car or suv? Wondering if I put 20 on the back if it's going to be legal or not :thumb

Guest willie
My girlfriend is getting one of these cars with clear glass all the way. I haven't seen one of these cars with factory tint on it so im wondering is this considered a car or suv? Wondering if I put 20 on the back if it's going to be legal or not :lol6

I tint them like the suv laws allow here in tx. easy cars just make sure you can see the top line on the back.

No need to pull panels, seals pop like the rest :thumb

Im not a panel puller. It's a dodge though, should be one screw near door handle and pull panel back and pop gasket out. She's supposed to get it today but has bad credit so not sure if it's definate or not. her car now is in my name so I hope she gets it cause she isn't good at paying her debt and I don't want my credit messed up too. Needed to know anyway in case I get one to do, think I'll do 20 on back if she gets it :dunno .

Guest willie
Im not a panel puller. It's a dodge though, should be one screw near door handle and pull panel back and pop gasket out. She's supposed to get it today but has bad credit so not sure if it's definate or not. her car now is in my name so I hope she gets it cause she isn't good at paying her debt and I don't want my credit messed up too. Needed to know anyway in case I get one to do, think I'll do 20 on back if she gets it :dunno .

It was a set up trying to get you to screw up.Listen to Mr p

dont pull that panel :gasp

Guest willie

see above

I tint them like the suv laws allow here in tx. easy cars just make sure you can see the top line on the back.

What do you mean by this ? Do you guys have different laws for different cars ?

Why should you make sure you can see the top line ? Dont understand :evileye

Got one to do tomorrow, apparently they dont come with an option for privacy glass at the back here in the UK.

Bob

Yo Bob

Yes we have different laws for different classification s of vehicles in TX

No worry on the back glass it is simple, Here in the state the back glass has a little

spoiler on the top of the galss. It shadows the top of the window. The black border on the top is not straight so make sure you have your inside light in the right place.

Simple car

Glad I could help :evileye

Archived