Help with 92 Camaro BG

Guest Brisams

Guest Brisams

I've got my solution mixed pretty strong already and film seems to be slipping fine. I've been told that those corners are tight, Im just wondering if Im overshrinking the top or maybe shrinking too low to give me the tension Im seeing at the bottom or is it normal?

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

in the corners, use your hand to get them to sit down at first, then squeegee to the side :mad hope this helps.other than that , it sounds like you are doing it right :tantrum

Well I'd like to consider myself a professional (I've been tinting for about one year now)

In a few yrs , you might look back at this statement and laugh :tantrum:mad

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

tinted one of these today...came out great, the boyz are right :spit anchor it high and hit the top first, the bottom layed down flat with just my hard card but you have to heat the bubble in the middle and then when laying the bottom edge (which turns into the top when the hatch is lifted) heat the outside of the glass and keep going until it sticks. the Ttops tint simple with some shrinking and the front rollups are double curved, just slide the film to top then bottom...not to many fingers

Archived