PROTOCOL FOR INSTALL??????

isnt this kinda like asking what the protocol is for making a ham and cheese sandwich? When should I put the cheese on....before or after the ham.... :dunno and do I butter both sides of the bread....????? what difference does it make? long as the sandwich gets made and I get fed!?!?!?! :dunno

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isnt this kinda like asking what the protocol is for making a ham and cheese sandwich? When should I put the cheese on....before or after the ham.... :dunno and do I butter both sides of the bread....????? what difference does it make? long as the sandwich gets made and I get fed!?!?!?! :dunno

:dunno Aright man..No more "protocol"Question's..After all... a "sandwich" :dunno is a "sandawitch""

Guest 21st Century Tints

And where would the Musturd go :dunno

gross......you put butter on your bread for a ham and cheese sandwich :dunno

Archived