RAISING THE BAR ......"HIGHER"""

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I started helping my dad tinting when I was just a kid and had my own biz tinting once 14yrs old..I gotta admit , my "passion" for the industry is gone, I can only do it now because I can do it MY way on my own terms ..if I ever lost that now, it would be like going backwards ..I'd give it up.

:lol2 ... ... . . :beer "REAL NICE!!!"

theres always someone better than you....no matter what you do :lol2

I'll :beer that..especially in THIS field ..there's so many makes of vehicles ..no one here can be THE BEST at all of them.

Example: I do more Mazda's that most individuals here I bet (makes me good at them..ask away for advice needed ) BUT because of this, I will have to call out on someone perhaps for some advice on a Volvo from a fellow pro on here (we don't have a Volvo dealer here so I haven't been exposed to many ) :lol2

I'll :beer that..especially in THIS field ..there's so many makes of vehicles ..no one here can be THE BEST at all of them.

Example: I do more Mazda's that most individuals here I bet (makes me good at them..ask away for advice needed ) BUT because of this, I will have to call out on someone perhaps for some advice on a Volvo from a fellow pro on here (we don't have a Volvo dealer here so I haven't been exposed to many ) :lol2

I bet Im better than you on a mazda TW :lol2

Archived