BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TINT

:dunno Should you have to pay for tint?

If you incorrectly instal?

Or if you destroy it,kink it,w/e?

should'nt their be a 'tight' record of the cars tinted by the "individual"

"in the event of" (w/e)

here we go......... Should an installer have to pay for tint if he/she installs it incorrectly? (DIRT, HAIRS, TRASH THE TINT, KINKS IN THE TINT, ETC). Should there be a record or a ledger of all the cars tinted by that individual? <---- In the event the vehicle comes back for those mistakes (hairs,dirt etc)

BY the way this ::::::::::::::::::::::: <----- dot matrix.. come on guys. D O T M A T R I X.. you know the micro dots on mustangs honda accords etc..

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CJ Shades

I'm glad my old boss didn't charge me while I was learning, but I don't think my employees will be so lucky. I can see letting some slide, but if it becomes a habbit to burn film every other car, I would start charging.

Guest Key West
I'm refering to the "newbies", learning and "wasting" and not wanting to carry resposibility for their action's..Nuff said??RIGHT??? :beer

If you have a "newbie/trainee" in your shop, how can you justify charging them? Isn't wasting film a part of the learning curve? Generally if I train someone, they are getting charged to learn the trade.

Now if I have a "seasoned" tinter who is going thru an excessive amount of redos, they are outta here. I can put up with the occasional mistake, but every third or fourth car is too much and they can either pay me to rifine them, or go learn somewhere else :beer

Most "Tinters"make alot of claims..

When its go time !!,Every thing has to be perfect..

Communication I very important..

And every one makes a paycheck..Both oldies/newbies..

You must be responsible for actions..

I run a "very" tight ship.. :lol2

Archived