BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TINT

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, this is a Foo Bar section at best, so I'm moving it, Second, TD has a lot more tolerance for you than me because somehow your STILL here making these posts. That video and this thread is a complete waste of people time ..

Don't think I'm the only member on here that feels this way, because if you can push my buttons, I have much more tolerance than others on here..enough is enough already..get the hint man.

Guest deanjones

Are you talking about an employee that messed up? Should he/she have to pay for the film if they messed up? I say, no. Unless they mess up excessively. Having a stray hair or small piece of adhesive from an R&R is bound to happen sometimes. I know that if some guys worked for companies that forced them to pay for the film on a simple do-over due to a stray hair or piece of adhesive they didn't get out properly, they'd be lil' chizling that thing to make it where you couldn't see it as well. :thumb

I say it's a part of every day life at a shop. Screw-ups happen. If it's excessive, sure... but every day screw-ups, no.

Archived