Beretta

Guest Jeremy C

wow...what a car to start on...my best advice....take it to a pro..save some frustration and wasted money on tint! :thumb
Most pros don't want to do that thing, let alone a joe, dude leave it static or plan on a serious migrain, that car is a PITA!!!!! But it can be done, so if worst come to worst, take it to a pro, just be prepared to pay out the a$$ :thumb

Guest Jeremy C

well the static cling works great but its a little blurry. and I want to get into tinting because everyone around wants there windows tinted but dont wanna pay a lot, and I figure if I get decent I can tint there windows a little cheaper to get a good rep.

well the static cling works great but its a little blurry. and I want to get into tinting because everyone around wants there windows tinted but dont wanna pay a lot, and I figure if I get decent I can tint there windows a little cheaper to get a good rep.

:thumb

OK.....want to learn......

get a good video or talk to some of the users here like Flat Rock Stan.

order a 100' x 40" roll of window film, buy a tinting starter tool kit such as 44tools.com has, begin learning to shrink the film, once you are done with the roll of film and if you have done every window on your car "perfect" a couple of times (at least) then you can order film rolls in other percentages and begin to tint some other cars.

DO NOT try and do it cheaper.....only makes you a hack and you will regret it later.

DO NOT think that once you have tinted one car you are a pro.

DO practice, practice, practice!

If you can find a pro to show you the ropes and teach you.....

Above all have fun in it......

Guest Jeremy C

Alright I will look for the tint and tools, I know im not even close to pro but I will take that advice and practice, practice , practice. I wont undercharge either, im only 16 so if I get good at it, it will be better than working at a fast food resteraunt

Archived