Ford Fusion/Lincoln Zephyr Quarter Glass

hoosierwindowtek

It took me about ten minutes to take them out (but it was my firstr time) the belt moulding did not want come loose. But I did the quarters first let them sit out in the sun for awhile. then put them back in then did the rest of the car. I had the car for the whole day. It's not as hard as the Honda's I just like to make sure the film is set real good before re-installing the glass.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did my first one last week.JT is right. when I saw how loose it was, I hosed the wizz out of it and scraped it w/ my olfa. set it a couple minutes while I did the door, and finished it with a jizzler. perfection without the risk and hassle of disassembly! :duck:poop

great tip,though!!

Guest MidcoastMW

awesome tip man!!! Good lookin out. :poop

Also, I think this thread should be mnoved to the ford/mercury/lincoln forums as well for easy referance. :duck

Thats a great tip, but I dont see the point...In the time it took to pull the door an take all the hardware out, with out damaging the car. You could have tinted that that door and halfway though your next....

I dunno, time is money...You can get a professional quality finish, with out all that unnecessary work.

Just the way I see it

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

good tip you lost my interest in doing this as soon as you have to take the door panel off to...do you have to remove the door panel on the new accords too? I've mildly attempted to take the glass out on the hondas but get the top screw out and try to pull rubbers but no go :eyebrows

Archived