The fattest lie in upland,ca.local shop

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make no mistake!!

The R$R was an easy repair..(hung dry matrix)

Sad that people treat "us" like,..

$hit!!(im the people"s champ and will help them)

Ima do a thread on the company that was responcible for "this"(back glass w/fingers etc.)

similar to the thread from the"" tint off ""coming next week..

:::::::::: :nope:nope ::::::you cant hide :nope:lol2

Guest tintboy10
All that and they also didn't address the dot matrix. :nope

Fukin hacks with their 2 minute installs and blow torch shrinking thinking that they can't let the film give them an attitude.

:nope

Didn't you just ADDress the dot matrix?? oH MAN thats funny..

do a thread on the company that was responcible for "this"(back glass w/fingers etc.)

similar to the thread from the"" tint off ""

Yeah, then have the guy that owns the shop com on here and give TD the third degree how his shop is being slandered on this forum causing extra grief for Ric and mods pulling slanderous threads (just love the extra unnecessary work you cause ).

Think B4 you post LB55 your brilliant ideas :nope

Guest tintboy10

SLANDER? come on mr.tint wizard???? did you forget they are out of business. non-existent [nonigˈzistənt] adjective.Not existing; not real

Example: He is afraid of some non-existent monster.. Tint wizard you should have been an attorney.

Guest tintboy10
Looks like an old tint job with a cheaper line of film that's experiencing film failure :nope

Read what you posted on the 28 of feb. Come on and now your saying that LB55 is slandering that shop. Give me a break.. You should Think b4 you post mr. Johnn Cockren.

slan?der=?noun 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.

2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

?verb (used with object) 4. to utter slander against; defame.

?verb (used without object) 5. to utter or circulate slander

SLANDER? come on mr.tint wizard???? did you forget they are out of business. non-existent [nonigˈzistənt] adjective.Not existing; not real

Example: He is afraid of some non-existent monster.. Tint wizard you should have been an attorney.

Mods are attny's :nope

But no worries!!At all!!

The bus.I just that:A nonigzistent

0301070834.jpg

Read what you posted on the 28 of feb. Come on and now your saying that LB55 is slandering that shop. Give me a break.. You should Think b4 you post mr. Johnn Cockren.

slan?der=?noun 1. defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.

2. a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

3. Law. defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

?verb (used with object) 4. to utter slander against; defame.

?verb (used without object) 5. to utter or circulate slander

I'll address this:

I didn't say LB55 is afraid of a non -existent monster, nor implied it. You ask if I've forgotten that they are out of business ..show me where in this whole thread where that is clarified ..the only thing close is where Olfablade ASKED if they were out of business..nowhere is it said they ARE out of business...so how are we suppose to know that.

Next point..I didn't say LB55 IS slandering anybody, I asked he not slander the business by suggesting posting a thread with the shops name...believe it or not after you click offline and go about your business, what's left over here is the afterthoughts of mindless posts that sometimes result in b.s.

**By requesting that a thread NOT be posted about another business and showing off their work while others mock the business name and reputation is not out of line.**

As far as "thinking B4 I post"..I do this most of the time and do not retract my earlier post...I've been on here long enough and have posted many times with very ,very few disagreements..I happen to have a grip on how the board runs and what threads tend to get pulled and which ones will turn into train wrecks.

Perhaps you should start running your own tint forum then you can call the shots as you wish.

This is where I get 1 guy like you pizzed at me instead of having people post how they want without any regard to how threads go. I can live with that.

As far as all the dictionary quotes go, congratulations, you can read and regurgitate.

You think I've singled out LB55 on this ..your wrong, other threads have been pulled that went downhill and phoncalls get made to TD about slanderous material on here often, so don't think I'm speculating..IT DOES HAPPEN, but you haven't been around long enough or don't see many of the behind the scenes things for it to matter to you.

Archived