Rudolph Guiliani for president!!!

Guest the rookie

rudolph for EL PRESIDENTE AYYYYY

well republicans or democrats there all on the take there job is to decide wich country gets your childrens inheritance.

cuz aint none of em on our side ( just my opinion ) they didnt take that away from me in some secret meeting somewhere did they. ( new law today no new opinions )

its sad I still feel for the people from katrina disaster they still need help . that could have happened to any state in the u.s we should all take that slow stab in the back very personaly.

but if your a foreign country please accept our bribe and good will and food and etc etc etc . itll be there in an hour. and may we kiss your royal ass while were there.

I wish this was all a bad joke but its all reality. :spit

Guest willie
rudolph for EL PRESIDENTE AYYYYY

well republicans or democrats there all on the take there job is to decide wich country gets your childrens inheritance.

cuz aint none of em on our side ( just my opinion ) they didnt take that away from me in some secret meeting somewhere did they. ( new law today no new opinions )

its sad I still feel for the people from katrina disaster they still need help . that could have happened to any state in the u.s we should all take that slow stab in the back very personaly.

but if your a foreign country please accept our bribe and good will and food and etc etc etc . itll be there in an hour. and may we kiss your royal ass while were there.

I wish this was all a bad joke but its all reality. :spit

:spit

Archived