Police tightening down on tint laws around here

Guest str0ngh01d

Guest str0ngh01d

It was in last week's paper, the police are gonna start strongly enforcing the tint laws around here (Marlboro County, SC.) They say dark tint is associated with dr*g activity and violence. All tinted windows need to have the sticker in the lower right corner with the tint %, date done, and who tinted. Back when I was in high school, the windows on my s10 were 2.5%. Then I wrecked it. Tint in SC can only be 27%. I've never had less than 20%.

Guest Key West
It was in last week's paper, the police are gonna start strongly enforcing the tint laws around here (Marlboro County, SC.) They say dark tint is associated with dr*g activity and violence. All tinted windows need to have the sticker in the lower right corner with the tint %, date done, and who tinted. Back when I was in high school, the windows on my s10 were 2.5%. Then I wrecked it. Tint in SC can only be 27%. I've never had less than 20%.

Thats profilin', and thats wrong..... :drunk:shock

Guest Key West

Also means that you get to charge at LEAST what you charge to tint it to strip it!! :thumb They are really enforcing it in N. Ga and Tenn. (I live on the state line, Ga side). It used to be that we stripped a car for 50 or 75, now we get PAID for that PITA!! :thumb:gasp Its a $250 fine in Tenn, and $500 in Ga. (At least in these here parts)

Custy: " Oh MAN, can't you give me a deal?"

Me: "That's the deal, I aint gotta go to court!!!"

:):lol2:lol2 :inot :)

I agree with everything you just said :thumb

North Dallas, is getting rediculous also. What's ironic, the Plano,Mckinney, and Frisco Cops call me all the time to tint their personal vehicles. ALL ASK THEIR'S TO BE DONE BELOW STATE LEGAL! WHATS UP WITH THAT? I don't mind doing it, I've known most of them for years, but if I get pulled over, I'll be pissed!

Guest Key West
Ron White - They were pullin over everyone driving down that particular sidewalk that night. :thumb

DING DING DING, Buy the lady a drink!!! (THAT was some funny shiot!!) :thumb:thumb

North Dallas, is getting rediculous also. What's ironic, the Plano,Mckinney, and Frisco Cops call me all the time to tint their personal vehicles. ALL ASK THEIR'S TO BE DONE BELOW STATE LEGAL! WHATS UP WITH THAT? I don't mind doing it, I've known most of them for years, but if I get pulled over, I'll be pissed!

I'm South of you in DeSoto, and none of the cops here (at least for now) are concerned about the tint, but that could change tomorrow, especially if they see how much they rake in from fines !

Archived