Recommend - Film and Installer

Guest Regulator

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

even clear glass is naturally reflective at times. most customers just dont want the full on mirrored look. most don't mind the slight reflection once they see (or don't see) it. and that's how opti is. sometimes the reflection is there....sometimes it's not. just like glass itself.

Guest darkdan
His wife "Wants no reflections or darkening."

R-films, Opti, and NV-35 are out then.

He doesn't know what he wants!

The light DRs aren't too dark and aren't too reflective.

I say Prestige or Ceramic, but that doesn't mean he won't see Optitune 55% and go, "That's not bad! And I can afford it!"

Guest tintgod

vkool is a good option also...it can be sealed for marine locations.

now V...do you have any smartazz comments about that suggestion... :lol:lol2

Guest vclimber
vkool is a good option also...it can be sealed for marine locations.

now V...do you have any smartazz comments about that suggestion... :beer:lol

Yeah, but it's a serious commment. Sealer does not work well in marine environments. Maybe the Gen 3 V-Kool will be better but who wants to take the chance until then? :beer

Is that smartazz? Hey, I'm just trying to help the guy... not like I'm getting the sale here.

Bob, I know a good tinter in Costa Mesa. I think he'd go out to Long Beach? If you want his name, lemme know.

Guest darkdan
But she does! I'd be willing to bet that there is ALOT a stake here. :thumb

I've had all kinds of wives say they don't want it dark.

Next thing you know, I'm installing NV25 (which seems like it's the only thing I install).

I've got one fish on the hook for the past three weeks. She's trying to decide between V-Kool or NV25! Talk about not being able to make up your mind. It's only 40 square feet!

The house I'm doing this weekend. They didn't want it dark. Now I'm installing Optitune 30 upstairs and Optitune 15 downstairs.

People cannot make a good decision until they see pictures and hopefully samples in real life.

Archived