FORD FIVE HUNDRED "FIRE"?

Guest boneyak

Guest boneyak

Everyone says they have read it, but I really could use hard facts. Is it really true that removing the rear deck on a Ford Five Hundred has caused a fire? If this has happened to you are someone you know personally please respond. NEED FACTS!

Guest willie
exactly, except I use the bulldozer to pull the tabs off. I save them just in case they come back saying where are those little black tabs?

:lol me too but Ive always wondered how the heck Im going to get them back in, I tried once but that was a joke :lol2

never heard that one.

I never pull the rear panel. If you cut those little black nubs off the brake light housing and you roll the tint out from the center, you can slide the tint behind the light and then use a bulldozer to finish it off. :lol

The only thing I'd be worried about is if these cars come back to haunt you in a few yrs from now for a redo..now its time to pull the deck :lol2

Guest boneyak

There is another discussion on this matter under the forum/Ford Five Hundred @ Tintdude.com, But none actually had it happen to them they just read it. :lol2

Guest haroldshouseoftint
The only thing I'd be worried about is if these cars come back to haunt you in a few yrs from now for a redo..now its time to pull the deck :lol2

I don't worry, my Klingon film never fails :lol:shock

Archived