4 for 1 deal....

Went out to a high scale subdivision to tint, before I finished they had two neighbors ringing the doorbell wanting me to tint their windows too... All their home's back windows faced southwest and the sun was Blazing today...Thank you mutha nature...thank you!! And driving out of the subdivision I was hanging doorhangers on the mailboxes and a homeowner flagged me down and asked If I could beat a quote she just got earlier today and handed me a competitors quote sheet with the measurements and square foot totals of each pane conveniently written down for me. I looked at it, looked at her house (just built), and said YES mam I think I can beat that..She said when can you come out and do it? In other words business is great right now. Maybe its karma rewarding me for doing that Extreme Makeover Home for free... :lol6:lol6 I hope everyone else outside my 50 mile radius is doing well also!!!! :beer

Where's that neighborhood? I think I'll take a short vaca out there and get some work going. :lol:lol:lol

Well I could use some help with those half moon picture windows above the front door... :lol

But seriously :hide .............. :lol

Guest Dr.Window
Maybe its karma rewarding me for doing that Extreme Makeover Home for free... :thumb:thumb I hope everyone else outside my 50 mile radius is doing well also!!!! :thumb

Sweet, I just saw that episode here in Portugal, it was that one with a kid with sun alergie wasn't it!

I also do some free tinting specially for homeless ppl comunity houses and fire-departements ( here they are voluntiers ) so I help them out!!

Good luck with your biz!!

Guest willie
Went out to a high scale subdivision to tint, before I finished they had two neighbors ringing the doorbell wanting me to tint their windows too... All their home's back windows faced southwest and the sun was Blazing today...Thank you mutha nature...thank you!! And driving out of the subdivision I was hanging doorhangers on the mailboxes and a homeowner flagged me down and asked If I could beat a quote she just got earlier today and handed me a competitors quote sheet with the measurements and square foot totals of each pane conveniently written down for me. I looked at it, looked at her house (just built), and said YES mam I think I can beat that..She said when can you come out and do it? In other words business is great right now. Maybe its karma rewarding me for doing that Extreme Makeover Home for free... :thumb:thumb I hope everyone else outside my 50 mile radius is doing well also!!!! :thumb

:lol2

Business just keeps coming..... three more accepted flatglass jobs yesterday (2 residential...1 commercial) and had a guy ask for a card at home depot wanting some windows in his house done and another guy walked up to my truck while I was in the drive-thru at Tim Hortons wanting to get his whole house tinted. If this keeps up I wont have any time to post...lol

Archived