Hairs and other debris

You know those white pushsticks you have laying around(zieshart taught me to use these to damage peoples' seals! :spit ) ? Well I had an Audi A6 with a TON of dog hair back at the bottom of th back glass-and everywhere else. So I took that stick and wrapped some masking tape adhesive side out to the bottom ede and pulled up all kinds of debris! Worked great behind that brake light too. Maybee this is elementry :thumb but this saved me alot of frustration. :angel

Guest darkdan

I've been known to use a lint roller or just wrap tape around my hand and dab.

A stick would get it into good places though. I'll keep it in mind when I see a dead bug behind a brake light.

Guest Key West
I would blow it out with an air hose....then hit it with a heat gun.....then spray with water.

Then tint... :beer

I hate tintin :lol2 boxes............. :lol2:lol2:dunno

:beer

Then Dont!! :lol2

Guest Key West

OHHHHH!..........You want it CLEAN? No hairs?..............Then bring me a clean car with no hairs!!! Sign out front says Window Tint, NOT Window Tint & Detail!!!

I will clean to a certain extent, but it's completely unreasonable for someone to expect me to spend an extra half hour/45 min cleaning thier :krazy boxes. That used to cut into the time slot allocated for the next vehicle. Now if they wanna pay for the detail........., it still would put a shop that relys on production behind schedule... :poke:poke

We can only do the best we can with what we are given to work with, and it's usually those that have filthy :thumb boxes that argue over price!!! I'd be emarrassed to bring my car in for service looking like some cars I've seen!(And sent packing)

OHHHHH!..........You want it CLEAN? No hairs?..............Then bring me a clean car with no hairs!!! Sign out front says Window Tint, NOT Window Tint & Detail!!!

I will clean to a certain extent, but it's completely unreasonable for someone to expect me to spend an extra half hour/45 min cleaning thier :krazy boxes. That used to cut into the time slot allocated for the next vehicle. Now if they wanna pay for the detail........., it still would put a shop that relys on production behind schedule... :poke:poke

We can only do the best we can with what we are given to work with, and it's usually those that have filthy :thumb boxes that argue over price!!! I'd be emarrassed to bring my car in for service looking like some cars I've seen!(And sent packing)

same here, if it's a nasty POS, it's probably gonna have some trash in it somewhere....

Archived