Tinting Audi A2

Guest releaseyourself

Guest releaseyourself

Has anyone here done an A2?

I want to attempt mine,but not sure if it is best to remove the door panel or the side window gaskets or the whole glass?

Can it be done by just removing the weather gasket, as this seems the easiest option. And how is the gasket removed :DD

have you tinted before? can you shrink film? can you splice film well if you can't shrink?

I have tinted a few of the A2's and they were cake for me. I do not take the door panels off of anything.

If you answered no to any of my questions then either buy a full 100 foot roll of film and $100 worth of tools and go for it. Now then for that much you could have it done with about any film available by a professional.....

Guest releaseyourself

I have tinted before, but only a couple of cars!

I havent tried shriking film before, so was going to two peice the rear screen so the line is hidden by the rear spoiler.

I thought as the rear spolier is on the rear screen it would be too difficult for me to attempt a one piece rear screen unless you know another way to do this?

I have a roll of 15% llumar tint to use on the rear and rear sides only that cost a mere ?5 :dunno

Ok.....looked up pictures of Audi A2 and that is not the car I have tinted. I seriously doubt that you are going to do any newer car back glass in 2 pieces even if you don't shrink the film.

If the spoiler is really close to the glass then by all means figure out how to take that B off of there......

whatever you do have fun...but I don't think you are going get it great with little experience or without building up your experience.

Archived