Tinting Boats

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have done a few.....ski / speed boat style....can't seem to charge enough and they have yet to come out as clean as my auto tint jobs do. Cabin style would be a big difference and I could see a good reason to tint them for heat control....open boats???

I turn them down all the time ..by the time I get telling them what I charge ..it usually sways them away ..when it comes to boats (if your quality installer) it's all about the time ..not the material ..tight corners , catches and levers /curtains in the way :krazy

Guest wilcax

weve done a few boats, price em right though cuz they do take time.

its a whole lot easier if you pull, or have someone pull, the windows out for you. makes it a cleaner install and a lot less time involved.

Guest CCC-Tinting

:krazy I did one. I would have preferred lunch and a movie date with Ms. Paris Hilton with a migraine :mad . Anyways .... It sucked for me! I totally lost my religion and profit together. :mad I love a challange, but I'll stick to wiping my toothpaste out of the sink for my wife in the mornings. If you're feeling too good about yourself, I'd giver' a shot! It should smack you around pretty good, but it will certainly make for an emotional movie moment when It's done. Even if noone really seemed to care as much as you that it was done without having a complete meltdown.

Then, as if God would even listen to me after my previous episode, I prayed that the customer would not call me back with any delamination concerns. Ohh.. yeah .... I promised myself I would stick to autos and flat glass unless my kids were starving to death and family homeless! Just my $.08 ...... But ......I never cried .... lol /// Good Luck! lolol :hmmm

Guest TINTEM

It's Boats Season here. And we do about 3 a month. and Charge them Plenty for them. They are not all easy. If you get one of the easy one Just remember it was one ... Because most of the time they are a Bytch.

Archived