coupe with darker tint on quarters and rear

Guest 20la20

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
Here's your pic.....

sample-ticket.jpg

I had to quote this pic because a pic of a bloody corpse across your hood would be to much of a wake up call for you. What makes you think some "legal" sticker is going to keep you from making a left one night and going to jail for vehicular manslaughter because your stupid dark tint didnt let you see the people crossing the street. :DD sure the cop said you wouldnt be bothered with 5% on the back because he didnt think you were stupid enough to put 20% on the fronts :DD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilcax

mycar.jpg

hers my old car I had 20% on all the windows...

it was not as dark as it looks in the picture but it looked good.

also I tried uplaoding one of my present car and photobucket is having a problem with the pic so ill post it later. its a black coupe with 5% on the rears and 18% on the fronts, but it looks like the same shade front and rears.

personally, I can see out with 20% on the windows. I put 5 on my car to see what it was like, and I can't see an effin thing when im at my g/f's house in her driveway. it does cut down considerably on the glare (pro), but it's just too dark. it's comin' off once iget 5 minutes.

35 is the darkest I recommend if people are convinced that they have to have it on the fronts

Archived