coupe with darker tint on quarters and rear

Guest 20la20

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yall know im not talkin 20% on the windshield right? I was saying 20 on the d/p windows and 5 on the quarters and rear.

yeah. we're not retarted. you think were being rough now? you should see what goes on when tinting the windsheild is mentioned.

Guest Sprinter
yall know im not talkin 20% on the windshield right? I was saying 20 on the d/p windows and 5 on the quarters and rear.

that will look good theats how they roll in New Mexico and in California imagine that a state law that is 70% net and they roll around in 20% on the fronts, Hey if Arnold says there are no rules and he is governor is he right or wrong, don't worry he will beeeeee baaaaaack.

now ,now everyone...we are suppose to be nice to ppl like this.

If you can't understand why I asked people to be a little more civil on this forum instead of calling people fags etc then I don't know what else to say.

Guest tiger_football
yeah but I want 5% on my car. I was even told by a cop I wouldnt be bothered with 5 on the backs. I like this job cuz I can get a legal sticker on that 20% too. if I was going to pick one vlt I would prolly get 15% wrapped. so does anyone have any pics?

What state are you in? As far as I know, we in CA don't have any sticker system. Who gives these out? The DMV? Couldn't a cop just see that your tint is too dark, pull you over, then re-measure the VLT on your windows and issue a ticket?

Guest 20la20

yea prolly but the sticker is pretty visible and if a cop sees it then they prolly wont bother to pull over and trust that the sticker is legit. most cars dont have stickers anyways. the tint shop puts them on when u get it done.

Guest thatsnappyguy

dude....cops are not stupid. they are not tinters, but they know an illegal tint job. if I were to pull you over and u even mentioned..." but I have the legal sticker." I would laugh in your face. if u want an illegal tint job...fine, thats you. you really have to be careful because it is dangerous for you and all the other ppl around you. I never recomend getting anything darker than legal.

Guest thatsnappyguy

YEA I HEAR YA. ITS HARD TO MAKE MONEY WHEN THE [AW IS SO STRICK. ALOT OF THE TIMES I HAVE TO "SELL" THEM INTO GETTIN LEGAL IN ORDER TO MAKE SOME KINDA SALE. NO ONE WANTS IT CUZ IT S TOO LIGHT. WE PUT 50% TO KEEP IT LEGAL.

I dont recommend it either, but, in MI, we have a "no tint" on the front two windows law. It's no good for biz. so I keep it light, but it's still "illegal."

NO TINT LAW...NOW THATS JUST CRAPPY.

Archived