coupe with darker tint on quarters and rear

Guest 20la20

Guest 20la20

I got what ur saying bout how cops arent stupid. I agree but im just sayin if they see the sticker they will prolly be less likely to pull u over. anyways, round here cops arent strict. yesterday, I was in town and saw a black monte carlo with limo all around including d/p windows and not sure what shade on the windshield but it had to be at least 20%. I couldn't see in it in broad day light! anyways, the car drove right by a cop car and.....nothing!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 20la20

dang that sux. where do u live? I mean seriously 42%...thats ridiculous. you can see thru that clearly so why do the cops care bout that? gay dude...im sorry!

I'm personally not into "quilt" or "patchwork" tint jobs myself.

I try to talk people into picking ONE vlt.

Because of Louisiana state laws I usually end up laying 20% on the rear window, 35% on the quarters or rear rolldowns, and 50% on the D&P! Thats why I have said in the past that It would be a PITA if I had a plotter that I would have to load 3 VLT's for each car!

Guest darkdan
Because of Louisiana state laws I usually end up laying 20% on the rear window, 35% on the quarters or rear rolldowns, and 50% on the D&P! Thats why I have said in the past that It would be a PITA if I had a plotter that I would have to load 3 VLT's for each car!

Luckily, I live in a state that dictates 50% net all around. =)

Ultimately, it's their car, their choice if they want a quilt.

If I lived in a state that said 35% up front and 5% out back, I'd rock 35% all around on my rides because it looks better TO ME. Personal choice.

Different strokes for different folks.

Archived