madico Auto Films

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
So I finally got some ME on the way I thimk someone on here said something about my Bitching about not getting ant cause Tom the distributor rep. just called out of the blue and offered to send a sample even after I was told "we dont give avay partials".

Can't wait to shrink it Agent237 how long have you used ME sereis and do you M-dogg the back glass or what :lol2

OK you know why you are getting a sample of ME, I probably shouldn't tell this, but all non Madico outlets (dist) enpro, bray etc etc etc have to dump whatever ME they have in stock, because it no longer exists.

A certain shop here in AZ bought ALL remaining ME from Madico, and they are no longer going to make it (that is my understanding)

So to answer your question, I've been using ME for almost a year, not a bad film IMO, but as I said No Longer Avaliable. :lol2

Also what is their non-metal color stable line? They have so many lines its almost confusing :lol

Charcool, do not get it confused with charcoal, Cool = thick nice film, lifetime warranty Never Fail Never Fade.

coal = tissue paper 3 yr warranty film, but they both look identical :spit

Well I tried the ME line and I liked it and I do not have any negetives about it but, I am a bit of stupid ass cause I did not realize that ME was chrome :nono I think sometime that I need a brain transplant I mean METALS EDGE and chrome look to the film should have clicked but oh well :dunno

How thin is the charcool? I would like a no metal film but they feel so thin to me and I always crease em'

Guest haroldshouseoftint

CH (Charcool) is the same thickness as ME, shrinks aout the same, but looks nothing alike from the outside.

So they sent you some ME 20 huh? :dunno ya, that shiat looks like a goldish/chrome mirror, the 35% & 5% look nothing as bad as the 20% IMO

CH (Charcool) is the same thickness as ME, shrinks aout the same, but looks nothing alike from the outside.

So they sent you some ME 20 huh? :dunno ya, that shiat looks like a goldish/chrome mirror, the 35% & 5% look nothing as bad as the 20% IMO

Yeah ME 20. Have you ever used the CrapGard Shadow? The thicker one? Thats what I am looking for in a nom-metal, color stable film.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

CH has a nice color from the outside, looks black/brownish :nono alot of people say it looks green, I think it has alot to do with the color of the car.

It does look similar to ME looking out of it :dunno

Archived