13% but legal limit is 35%..

Guest 98PonGT

I am seeing a trend here. I really don't think its as much about being dark, as it is about "what can I get away with". They ain't got the balls to break serious laws, so they push the envelope in a somewhat "safer" venue. AND they want US to validate it!!!!! :dunno

:hmmm They want us to say they should be alright, so when the :hmmm hits the fan, they can say that they were told it was ok by the pros online in an effort to get away with it.

Do it legal, if you dont like what your laws are, contact your representative and have them change it to fit you. Good luck.

Otherwise, step up and grow a pair and do it, but dont come crying on here when you have to pay up. :hmmm

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

NO, its not that all the AZZHOLEZ were on today, you asked about doing something illegal, you were told your best bet is to keep it legal, you again stated you'd rather pay the ticket than do it legal, so why do you come on here asking our opinion on something when you already have your mind made up on what you want to do, then we're the AZZHOLES :spit I don't think so dude, if you want to break the law you go right ahead and do it, but don't expect ANY legitimate shop owners to just jump right up here and tell you Oh Ya Sure Go Right Ahead and Do Your Illegal Tint You'll Be Fine, cuz it ain't going to happen.

Guest Key West
wow I got alot of help here...just asked a simple question...but I guess all the as*holes were on today....

Dude, It only took me 51 years to achieve this state of assholiness. Thank you. It would appear that I have arrived!!! :krazy

There are NO azzholes on this site!!! (Just ask any one of us! We'll tell ya!!!)

OH! and BTW,.........Glad we could help!!!! :spit

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Dude, It only took me 51 years to achieve this state of assholiness. Thank you. It would appear that I have arrived!!! :spit

:krazy:spit :inot :lol2 and a Damn fine job your doing there Rocket Man :inot :lol2

wow I got alot of help here...just asked a simple question...but I guess all the as*holes were on today....

Yep, I admit to being one of which you speak.

But, you're not thinking of the consequences of your actions. There are reasons these laws are in place, although they may not seem fare, when you choose to ignore them, it reflects negatively on the industry in which we make our living.

So if you want to come on and ask your 'simple questions' about breaking the law you should expect to have the internet sh!t kicked out of you...... :spit:

Guest 98PonGT
NO, its not that all the AZZHOLEZ were on today, you asked about doing something illegal, you were told your best bet is to keep it legal, you again stated you'd rather pay the ticket than do it legal, so why do you come on here asking our opinion on something when you already have your mind made up on what you want to do, then we're the AZZHOLES :dunno I don't think so dude, if you want to break the law you go right ahead and do it, but don't expect ANY legitimate shop owners to just jump right up here and tell you Oh Ya Sure Go Right Ahead and Do Your Illegal Tint You'll Be Fine, cuz it ain't going to happen.

did you even read my question? all I fu*ing asked was how much will the cops bother me thats it!!!! wow calm down buddy

Guest haroldshouseoftint
did you even read my question? all I fu*ing asked was how much will the cops bother me thats it!!!! wow calm down buddy

:thumb Yes I did read your question, and the 2nd or 3rd response you got was KEEP IT LEGAL :dunno

So since that response didn't work for ya, please refer to the following link

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=34640

Archived