13% but legal limit is 35%..

Guest 98PonGT

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
did you even read my question? all I fu*ing asked was how much will the cops bother me thats it!!!! wow calm down buddy

:beer:dunno:beer:thumb :ahole why dont you ask a cop what he'll let you get away with instead of us...PU$$Y!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
did you even read my question? all I fu*ing asked was how much will the cops bother me thats it!!!! wow calm down buddy

Since no one on this board (that I'm aware of anyway) is a Cop (We do have one in training tho...), why are you asking US this question that gets asked here over and over and over again? Ask a COP!!! All we can tell you is what the laws we have to follow read. And when you don't like the answer.....WE are the asshols. :beer Whats wrong with this scenario? Well dude, you are not an asshol. I am an asshol, and you are NOT my equal. I guess you can't help being a moron. What part of "Don't do it, just keep it legal, you WILL get a ticket!" cant you get your mind around? To me, thats a pretty definitive answer. Nothing vague, or unclear about it. :lol

If you put it on at 13%, go to a store where you see a Police car parked, go in and ask the Officer if he would come out and look at your car.

Show him your car, tell him (or her) that you know 35% tint is legal, but will this 13% tint get me a ticket, and see what happens.

Guest wilcax

hey 98pontgt why not just put limo on it. itll take about the same amount of time for a cop to notice 13% as it will take them to notice 5%. just grow a pair and do limo on the windshield too! it might take the cops any where from a couple of hours to a couple of months to notice your dark azz tintz. just depends on where you drive and if the cop is on his way for more donuts when he sees you.

you happy with my response... few hours to months...

y not just get a can of krylon and do them windows black!!! then you dont even have to spend any money on the tint... and when you get pulled over you can scrape it off easily. no money spent but you get the look your going for!

Dude, It only took me 51 years to achieve this state of assholiness. Thank you. It would appear that I have arrived!!! :poop

There are NO azzholes on this site!!! (Just ask any one of us! We'll tell ya!!!)

OH! and BTW,.........Glad we could help!!!! :mad

:tw

You know, KW I like you more :tw:hmmm every time you post! :ahole :dunno

Iguess we just think alike!!

Guest Key West
:lol

You know, KW I like you more :lol:lol2 every time you post! :ahole :lol

Iguess we just think alike!!

I guess it goes back to the ole sayin' about Great minds!!! :beer:gasp

Guest 98PonGT

have had 20% on all the windows and 10% on the back for 2 months and drive by cops everyday to work..and havent goten a ticket...you can still see in the car with 20% tint on a sunny day

Guest Key West
have had 20% on all the windows and 10% on the back for 2 months and drive by cops everyday to work..and havent goten a ticket...you can still see in the car with 20% tint on a sunny day

2 MONTHS?? GOLLY!!!!! GEEE WHIZ!!! Yer my new HERO!!! Can I hang with ya, and be best buddies? Can I, HUH? Can I, Can I??? You are the COOLEST!!!! :thumb:nono

you're my new hero. that means that so far, you've spent roughly anywhere between $1 and $1.30 per day to have your front rollups tinted. :nope.

Archived