13% but legal limit is 35%..

Guest 98PonGT

Guest 98PonGT

I am eaither going to get 22 or 13% tint on my car. I live in mass and I know all the laws. How much do you think the cops will bug me with 13%??? what if I just drive with my 2 front windows down??/ haha just tryin to find ways to not get pulled over but have a dark tint...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

how cold does it get there? rollin with the windows down get old real fast...and its not really "cool" with the ladies that you need to mess up their hair because your afraid of the cops. :jerkit just do it legal man what the HE77 is wrong with 35% ??

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
I had 40 on my car before and you could barley tell there was tint on it..anothe 5% would be wasting more monet for me

how much do you want to waste on a ticket and have to pay to have it stripped off :jerkit

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal
rather pay the ticket..or I just strip it off myself

:dunno are you kidding me...then why'd you come in here asking if oyu dont care about the ticket or having to strip that :jerkit off :gasp besides if your willing to risk that just to go about 10% darker than legal you sir are a jagoff :beer I give up on you fella

Guest Key West
:dunno are you kidding me...then why'd you come in here asking if oyu dont care about the ticket or having to strip that :hmmm off :hmmm besides if your willing to risk that just to go about 10% darker than legal you sir are a jagoff :hmmm I give up on you fella

I am seeing a trend here. I really don't think its as much about being dark, as it is about "what can I get away with". They ain't got the balls to break serious laws, so they push the envelope in a somewhat "safer" venue. AND they want US to validate it!!!!! :hmmm

Archived