if i had TD.com Tshirts made, would you guys buy them?

if i had TD.com Tshirts made, would you guys buy them?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. if i had TD.com Tshirts made, would you guys buy them?

• Hell ya!
    • Hmmm mabey i'd order one if it was at cost.
    • I'd order one at $20 each to cover costs and support the site!
    • TD, you are drunk, i hope you delete this post when you sober up.
    • I'd buy one if it wasn't too expensive.
    • I'll take 12
    • No friggin way in hell, i hate this place and only come here to spy.
    • No.
    • No friggen way.
    • I might order one, but i'm the same guy who said i'd support the site, then when you posted your address, i didn't send a dime.
    • You must be joking!
    • I'd sleep in it! (this ones for S&S :lol )

Hey TD we can get my buddy whose making my company shirts right now and he can take care of it! He can also do the art work so let me know so we can get this rollin.

cool!!! I was thinking about something incorporating something similar to the lamborghini logo, and also having something in orange...gotta have the orange in there somewhere :? maybe we could have your guy come to the site, and work something up :? I'd be willing to lay out a few hundred bucks if thats what it would take, but I can't sell them on the site (I have no business license, and no desire to invite the IRS into my life) so I'd have to give them away. I don't mind though, I think it would be cool :?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alaskansmurf

sorry had to jump off for a while, I think all kinds of stuff is cool, I trust td he wouldn't make us look like jackasses I'm sure 8) ...and smurfs don't hibernate, their just the only tinter and the suns up like crazy here(less than a month till 24 hrs of sunlight!!! :mrgreen: plus I like to be out in the sun at night, since I miss it all day :?

Guest TinterRich

Yeah! I'll take the family pack :? (one large, one medium and two small (kid sizes).........let me know where to send the donation. :?

Guest thetintshop
but I can't sell them on the site (I have no business license, and no desire to invite the IRS into my life) so I'd have to give them away.

don't give them away. put a pic up for everybody to see, with a link to your ebay auctions. put them on ebay for whatever price you're going to charge as a "buy it now" item. get a paypal account if you don't already have one, and there you go. (if you want to be able to sell to anybody)

also, you can just give them to us members for a "donation". just let us know when you have them and everybody can send you the money. no need for the IRS to get get involved. there's always a way around them.

Guest Sprinter

no beefy T's here or in hot weather states you just roast like a pig 100% cotton is to hot to wear you feel like your wearing a oven needs to be 50/50 blend, orange or navy blue even black would do.

Archived