Son helping at the shop

Guest Stag

I taught my boy about money at the shop. You ask for what you think your worth and stick to the price. People will try to talk ya down all day long he sees it at the shop, so some days he ask for $40 then somedays may be $70-80 he only comes in for a couple of hours. Well I put my foot in my mouth because last month he was able to reach the pedals on the riding mower so I told him he got another job mowing the grass. That cost me $20 but I tried to pay him 10 and he told me I could do it myself :lol He said he was worth 20.00 Oh well trying to teach lessons never come down from your price you set. So 20 it is its all good. :thumb:nono

:lol2:lol:lol atta boy!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny, for years when my son came to the shop all he wanted to do was roll around on the chair, but a couple months ago something clicked, now he's like a customer, asking all kinds of dumb questions, watching my every move, it's awesome, he wants to learn to tint

Guest solarspot

:nope:lol Mine thought it was great until he slid the egde of the tint down his finger :gasp

He is only six so I'll work on him in a few years :thumb

Nice work little man!!! :lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 thats good to have family helpin out, but like I tell Marco, watch those child labor laws :lol:lol2:thumb:lol2:gasp

Now who was it on here who couldn't figure out how to pull 1/4 windows out, :lol2 tint45 :lol2 mabye, if not, sorry but I gotta say this:

Pulling 1/4 glasses out so easy a child can do it :lol:lol

:nope:lol2

Guest Sprinter
It's funny, for years when my son came to the shop all he wanted to do was roll around on the chair, but a couple months ago something clicked, now he's like a customer, asking all kinds of dumb questions, watching my every move, it's awesome, he wants to learn to tint

no I don't think so, he wants to clean the glass when the car has tint on it and then be the one to get paid from the customer :gasp:thumb

What a great way to spend quality time and make money. :spit How old is he? My son is six. Do you think that is to young? :spit

He has his own bob the builder tool belt but doesn't show much interest yet.

He is the one on the left.

DSCI0386.jpg

Archived